CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Nov 12, 2007

Psalm 116:12

"What shall I render unto the Lord for all his benefits toward me?"

The Lord has done many wonderful things for me! The greatest being that He lived, died on a cruel cross, and rose again from the dead that I might have life! There is nothing I could ever do even in a million years for Jesus that could compare to that!
Then even after Jesus did that for me, He still loved me while I was a sinner. He was always there while I called out for Him to become real in my life.
After sitting down and thinking on this verse, I have come to understand what Jesus wants me to render:

My will, that His will be done in my life. Matthew 6:10 Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

My life. Dying to myself, allowing Him to purge my sins so that I may be a clean and useable.
II Corinthians 4:10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

Offer Him Praises and Thanksgiving, in all things He is worthy of Praise! Psalm 147:1 Praise ye the Lord: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely.

Service, to be the witness He has called me to be. Acts 22:15 For thou shalt be his witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard.

My complete love and adoration for a God that is so Merciful, Gracious and Loving! Deuteronomy 6:5 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart and with all thy soul and with all thy might.

God Bless you as you walk in the likeness of Jesus!

0 comments: